Buy Intense C-Boost Mela-Even Cream Online
Intense C-Boost Mela-Even Cream target:
Intense C-Boost Mela-Even Cream is a potent solution that aims to diminish skin discoloration, leaving your skin with a vibrant and radiant look. This unique cream, infused with an oil-soluble form of Vitamin C, works to restore the youthful luminosity of your skin, promoting an evenly toned and glowing complexion.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
- Apply the Mela-Prep Lotion to darkened areas of the skin, morning and evening.
- Mix equal amounts of Serum A and Serum B in the palm of the hand and gently massage into the pigmented areas of the skin, morning and evening.
- Cosmetic needling prior to the application of the Mela-Prep Lotion and the Mela-Fade Serum System is recommended for advanced users in the evening.
- Apply Intense C-Boost to the full face and/or darkened areas of the skin.
- Follow with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturizer.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E)
25ml (0.85 fl oz.) airless tube dispenser that helps protect the active ingredients from light and air.
How long does it last?
Twelve (12) months unopened. Should be used within 10-12 weeks after opening. Please protect this product from light, heat and air. Store in a cool place. Do not decant.
First: Normalise for healthy skin with the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™
Then: Target with confidence Add on Focus Care Radiance+ Range
Environ’s skincare philosophy begins with vitamin A, the cornerstone of maintaining resilient and healthy-looking skin. Our Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™, featured in both our Youth EssentiA and Skin EssentiA Ranges, is designed to gradually acclimate your skin to the benefits of vitamin A, thereby normalizing it. Once the skin has been normalized, we then address specific skin conditions. Our specially formulated add-on products from the Focus Care Radiance+ Range, which is a part of Environ’s Focused Care segment, specifically target and combat visible signs of pigmentation. Thus, we not only prioritize overall skin health, but also provide targeted solutions for specific skin concerns