Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 3 is the third-step moisturizer in the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ and contains a moderately high concentration of vitamin A, in the form of Retinyl Palmitate as well as vitamin C.
The combination of vitamin A, powerful antioxidants and a peptide in Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 3 helps to restore the overall appearance of the skin, which results in a more youthful-looking complexion with a smoother texture and a radiant, healthy glow.
- Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A)
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E)
- Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5)
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 + Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 + Sodium Lactate (Matrixyl® 3000)
- Epigallocatechin Gallate (Green Tea Extract)
- Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf/Stem Extract
- Cyclopia Intermedia (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract
- Cyclopia Subternata (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract
- Cyclopia Maculata (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract
- Rosmarinus Oficinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
50ml (1.69 fl oz) pump dispenser
How long does it last?
Eighteen (18) months unopened. Should be used within 10-12 weeks after opening. Please protect this product from light, heat and air. Store in a cool place. Do not decant.
Find other Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturisers here.
The Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturisers 1-5 are ingenious moisturizing creams containing a selection of vitamins, peptides, botanical extracts and antioxidants, all expertly selected to assist in moisturizing, softening and smoothing the skin while helping to promote natural, fresh radiance.
The Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturisers have been awarded the Swiss Vitamin Institute certificate which verifies that the products tested contain the vitamin strength declared. This, therefore, guarantees the active efficacy as specified by Environ. The consumer gets a quality product with the said active vitamin content, thereby fulfilling the promise of real results. The products are tested annually to enable them to carry this prestigious certificate of endorsement and, therefore, ensure that the highest standards are maintained.
Vitamin A is the cornerstone ingredient in the Environ Skin Care philosophy and must be replaced daily for skin to stay healthy and resilient. Combined with other essential nutrients like antioxidants and peptides, the long-term enhancement of skin becomes clearly visible.